Completed
DATE
Tuesday, Sep 23rd
TIME
3:15 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Join Ally, Sideshow and Suyooo for the climax of a long, sweaty summer of international competition. That's right! Two Englishmen and a German present totally unbiased coverage of the ETF2L Nations Cup #5 powered by Tt eSPORTS Grand Final where the winner will lift €500 and 6x Tt eSPORTS Black ELEMENT Gaming Mice whilst the runners-up will have to buy slightly smaller Ferraris with their €350 consolation. England's heroic leader, Buttnose, has benched his scout partner Permzilla tonight in a ruthless act that will pair him with Starkie on the scatterguns for Queen and country. Meanwhile on the side of Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité; one change to the roster that sailed incredibly close to the wind in their Semi Final against Lithuania - Hidan out, Exon in. This should make it more of a demoman contest with kaidus being fielded once again by England. The limeys have picked Badlands and the frogs have picked Gullywash. Granary the decider.

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Nations Cup #5 Bracket
Map 1 - cp_badlands
Map 2 - cp_gullywash_final1
Map 3 - cp_granary
Interviews
4 Frags +

vive la france!

me and Ally both got benched from this shit english team so we're still biased, just the opposite way

http://strawpoll.me/2631046

vive la france!

me and Ally both got benched from this shit english team so we're still biased, just the opposite way

http://strawpoll.me/2631046
0 Frags +

La France gagne is something I learned from F2's server.

La France gagne is something I learned from F2's server.
4 Frags +

England will get crushed to a pulp because they don't have the legendary best_roamer_yorkshire sideshow to carry them, and now they're facing an actually good country they can't get away with having permzilla to carry the other team anymore.

England will get crushed to a pulp because they don't have the legendary best_roamer_yorkshire sideshow to carry them, and now they're facing an actually good country they can't get away with having permzilla to carry the other team anymore.
0 Frags +
DroidsterEngland will get crushed to a pulp because they don't have the legendary best_roamer_yorkshire sideshow to carry them, and now they're facing an actually good country they can't get away with having permzilla to carry the other team anymore.

droidster calling germany out

[quote=Droidster]England will get crushed to a pulp because they don't have the legendary best_roamer_yorkshire sideshow to carry them, and now they're facing an actually good country they can't get away with having permzilla to carry the other team anymore.[/quote]

droidster calling germany out
3 Frags +

1066'd

1066'd
2 Frags +

nico's god hand'd upon

nico's god hand'd upon
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.