Upvote Upvoted 80 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
GXL LAN 2014 fragvid
posted in Videos
Chief Video Editor
1 Frags +

Hey everybody! I've made a fragvideo with all of the best plays from the "recent" GXL LAN in Philadelphia.
I didn't manage to catch much of it live, so I've been watching the demos over the course of the last two months and this video are the highlights of that. I hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ByUxGJ0v28

Songs:
JackLNDN - Don't Forget
Maduk - Vermilion

60 fps download

I used footage taken from Tagg's, Dashner PYYYOUR and eXtelevision's youtube channels, I hope they forgive me!

Enjoy!

Hey everybody! I've made a fragvideo with all of the best plays from the "recent" GXL LAN in Philadelphia.
I didn't manage to catch much of it live, so I've been watching the demos over the course of the last two months and this video are the highlights of that. I hope you like it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ByUxGJ0v28[/youtube]

Songs:
JackLNDN - Don't Forget
Maduk - Vermilion

[url=https://mega.co.nz/#!dklA1B5C!Rg-EZ1ghZMoMUQo4NZi6PsZ_z3sW_YnRkLeCjNzVHJE]60 fps download[/url]

I used footage taken from Tagg's, Dashner PYYYOUR and eXtelevision's youtube channels, I hope they forgive me!

Enjoy!
6 Frags +

Awesome work as always

fight em, fight em, its harbleu dude

Awesome work as always

fight em, fight em, its harbleu dude
7 Frags +

you even put our hotel room in the video thats great, those maids were not happy when we left

you even put our hotel room in the video thats great, those maids were not happy when we left
cp_granary_pro
14 Frags +

indust we trust

indust we trust
1 Frags +

good ending lmao

good ending lmao
1 Frags +

niceee

niceee
-8 Frags +

Gecks + Tagg is the best casting duo

Gecks + Tagg is the best casting duo
16 Frags +

Beater delivering as usual.

Beater delivering as usual.
2 Frags +

Cheeris got the frag on xalox after he taunted, now that was a highlight.

Cheeris got the frag on xalox after he taunted, now that was a highlight.
5 Frags +

Really nice selection of frags. I wish the names in the bottom left weren't quite so transparent though. Felt like I need some glasses or something.

Really nice selection of frags. I wish the names in the bottom left weren't quite so transparent though. Felt like I need some glasses or something.
6 Frags +

Having not played this game too seriously in many years, it amazes me every time a vid comes out that underlines just how high the level of play is in TF2. The fact that this shit comes out of a single weekend blows my mind!

Thanks for yet another badass frag vid, Beater!

Having not played this game too seriously in many years, it amazes me every time a vid comes out that underlines just how high the level of play is in TF2. The fact that this shit comes out of a single weekend blows my mind!

Thanks for yet another badass frag vid, Beater!
10 Frags +
MaxHaxCheeris got the frag on xalox after he taunted, now that was a highlight.

she also interrupted the melee fight with a crossbow, which is unforgivable.

[quote=MaxHax]Cheeris got the frag on xalox after he taunted, now that was a highlight.[/quote]

14 Frags +

I manned up

I manned up
7 Frags +

I always enjoy your videos, Beater. Very simple editing, and easy to understand. Keep it up!

I sort of wish there were more highlights from the BYOC tournament, but I'm sure a lot of people weren't recording. (Or maybe people don't want to see "shitty open player highlights" amongst the CEVO tournament clips, lol)

I always enjoy your videos, Beater. Very simple editing, and easy to understand. Keep it up!

I sort of wish there were more highlights from the BYOC tournament, but I'm sure a lot of people weren't recording. (Or maybe people don't want to see "shitty open player highlights" amongst the CEVO tournament clips, lol)
Chief Video Editor
6 Frags +
emkayI always enjoy your videos, Beater. Very simple editing, and easy to understand. Keep it up!

I only watched the games which had one of the four top teams playing in it, simply because the other games didn't interest me. Sorry

[quote=emkay]I always enjoy your videos, Beater. Very simple editing, and easy to understand. Keep it up!

I sort of wish there were more highlights from the BYOC tournament, but I'm sure a lot of people weren't recording. (Or maybe people don't want to see "shitty open player highlights" amongst the CEVO tournament clips, lol)[/quote]

I only watched the games which had one of the four top teams playing in it, simply because the other games didn't interest me. Sorry
1 Frags +
Mr_OwlMaxHaxCheeris got the frag on xalox after he taunted, now that was a highlight.

Hey now! I'll take what I can get. Thanks. :]

[quote=Mr_Owl][quote=MaxHax]Cheeris got the frag on xalox after he taunted, now that was a highlight.[/quote]

she also interrupted the melee fight with a crossbow, which is unforgivable.[/quote]
Hey now! I'll take what I can get. Thanks. :]
1 Frags +

Brilliant job as usual. Keep up the good work man!

Brilliant job as usual. Keep up the good work man!
0 Frags +

Dyyum some crazy kills and skills right there!

Dyyum some crazy kills and skills right there!
-9 Frags +

You still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same mid

You still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same mid
14 Frags +
HerganYou still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same mid

Really...? Appreciate the video man, it takes a lot of time and dedication.

[quote=Hergan]You still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same mid[/quote]
Really...? Appreciate the video man, it takes a lot of time and dedication.
-3 Frags +
HerganYou still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same mid

I think you should be grateful someone put this much time into making a video for it at all.

[quote=Hergan]You still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same mid[/quote]
I think you should be grateful someone put this much time into making a video for it at all.
-7 Frags +
leakyHerganYou still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same midI think you should be grateful someone put this much time into making a video for it at all.

I know, I know, but I was sooo expecting it to be there

[quote=leaky][quote=Hergan]You still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same mid[/quote]
I think you should be grateful someone put this much time into making a video for it at all.[/quote]

I know, I know, but I was sooo expecting it to be there
4 Frags +

I didn't remember there being so many awesome medic plays, thanks for the video.

I didn't remember there being so many awesome medic plays, thanks for the video.
Chief Video Editor
10 Frags +

I think my least favorite type of comment is "your forgot to put in X."
I knew about both of those frags and I chose not to include them because they really weren't that impressive. This is the case with about 90% of those type of comments.

I knew about both of those frags and I chose not to include them because they really weren't that impressive. This is the case with about 90% of those type of comments.
1 Frags +

the dl is broken for me, it is a 577mb file but it only has the audio. Is this an error with my pc settings somehow, or what?

the dl is broken for me, it is a 577mb file but it only has the audio. Is this an error with my pc settings somehow, or what?
0 Frags +
BeaterHerganYou still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same mid

Oh, sorry then :<

[quote=Beater][quote=Hergan]You still forgot about lansky's double airshot onto Plat on Badlands in Upper Brackets Finals along with the airshot on TLR on the same mid[/quote]

I knew about both of those frags and I chose not to include them because they really weren't that impressive. This is the case with about 90% of those type of comments.[/quote]

Oh, sorry then :<
Chief Video Editor
2 Frags +
Phunkthe dl is broken for me, it is a 577mb file but it only has the audio. Is this an error with my pc settings somehow, or what?

Are you using windows media player to play the file? Try using something else, like vlc-player

[quote=Phunk]the dl is broken for me, it is a 577mb file but it only has the audio. Is this an error with my pc settings somehow, or what?[/quote]

Are you using windows media player to play the file? Try using something else, like vlc-player
RGB LAN
7 Frags +

Thanks so much for making this!

Thanks so much for making this!
1 Frags +
BeaterPhunkthe dl is broken for me, it is a 577mb file but it only has the audio. Is this an error with my pc settings somehow, or what?

ty beater, why is that an issue with WMP?

[quote=Beater][quote=Phunk]the dl is broken for me, it is a 577mb file but it only has the audio. Is this an error with my pc settings somehow, or what?[/quote]

Are you using windows media player to play the file? Try using something else, like vlc-player[/quote]

ty beater, why is that an issue with WMP?
1 Frags +

Fucking awesome dude, I hope 2015 will be another amazing year of tf2

Fucking awesome dude, I hope 2015 will be another amazing year of tf2
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.