Completed
DATE
Tuesday, Feb 17th
TIME
3:15 PM EST
STREAM
TFTV2
ABOUT

Join TurboTabs, Twiggy & Sim for the alternate attack of our dual stream Premiership offensive here in Week 3 of the ETF2L Season 20 powered by Tt eSPORTS. SUAVE (formerly Übersexuals) have just been knocked off the top spot by a resurgent Ze Knutsson Rollerbladers and will surely rue the Golden Cap point that Reason stole from them now. KnOxXx has been absent from their recent practise sessions which has been accompanied by a slide in their ELO ratings, but hardly enough of a decline to see them falter against last place LEGO. Bad internet issues for helberg has seen his substitute merc Sepulch graduate to a full time position partnering the explosive sorex, who drew blood from god's hand last week. LEGO showed promise against E-SHOCK on Process before crumbling on Gullywash. Probably best that they treat this fixture as a masterclass in how they should be playing. Actually, numlocked is absolutely dire on Logjam - I take it back.

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | ETF2L Fundraiser | fraac's rankings
VOD
23 Frags +

Dr. Phil vs. numlocked: the longest journey (to mid)

Dr. Phil vs. numlocked: the longest journey (to mid)
22 Frags +

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) This is the Rollout Police, You're coming with us Dr...Numlo...ehh wait, lets take both. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) This is the Rollout Police, You're coming with us Dr...Numlo...ehh wait, lets take both. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
5 Frags +

I might have to skip class to watch these.

I might have to skip class to watch these.
3 Frags +

this will be a close game!!!

this will be a close game!!!
9 Frags +

I understand KnOxXx won't be playing today. Will we see the return of IPZIE? :D

I understand KnOxXx won't be playing today. Will we see the return of IPZIE? :D
0 Frags +
AdmirableI understand KnOxXx won't be playing today. Will we see the return of IPZIE? :D

WAR merc maybe?

[quote=Admirable]I understand KnOxXx won't be playing today. Will we see the return of IPZIE? :D[/quote]

WAR merc maybe?
9 Frags +

if SUAVE puts on their sideshow patented dribble pants might be closer than expected

edit: also KnOxXx goes on vacation the week they are playing lego. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ prem illuminati confirmed ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

if SUAVE puts on their sideshow patented dribble pants might be closer than expected

edit: also KnOxXx goes on vacation the week they are playing lego. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ prem illuminati confirmed ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
2 Frags +

pls put a lot of focus on larval extract

pls put a lot of focus on larval extract
1 Frags +
AdmirableI understand KnOxXx won't be playing today. Will we see the return of IPZIE? :D

mike pocket rising roam????????

[quote=Admirable]I understand KnOxXx won't be playing today. Will we see the return of IPZIE? :D[/quote]
mike pocket rising roam????????
1 Frags +

unbeaten since 2013

edit: or 2012 i honestly don't even know

unbeaten since 2013

0 Frags +
numlockedunbeaten since 2013

ty tmac, never forget :<

[quote=numlocked]unbeaten since 2013

edit: or 2012 i honestly don't even know[/quote]

ty tmac, never forget :<
4 Frags +

sorex really deserves a better team

sorex really deserves a better team
2 Frags +

"Hello Sir! Do you have a minute to hear about our lord and saviour, sorex?"

"Hello Sir! Do you have a minute to hear about our lord and saviour, sorex?"
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.