6 Frags +

20 frags isn't exactly a hard carry lol

20 frags isn't exactly a hard carry lol
-4 Frags +

shhhh dont tell them

shhhh dont tell them
0 Frags +
Jetz i pretty much only play dust2

expand your map pool, will make you a better player =)

[quote=Jetz] i pretty much only play dust2[/quote]

1 Frags +
HarbingerJetz i pretty much only play dust2

You'll also rank up more easily in my experience. People all know how to play dust2 and a lot of smurfs are on dust2. I find that cache is a good map for ranking up because it's popular enough that people play it but new enough that a lot of people don't have the greatest gamesense on it.

[quote=Harbinger][quote=Jetz] i pretty much only play dust2[/quote]

expand your map pool, will make you a better player =)[/quote]

You'll also rank up more easily in my experience. People all know how to play dust2 and a lot of smurfs are on dust2. I find that cache is a good map for ranking up because it's popular enough that people play it but new enough that a lot of people don't have the greatest gamesense on it.
1 Frags +

as a wise man once told me, "dust2 is were all the smurfs and hackers lurk"

Id recommend cache and season (if season ever gets put back in)

as a wise man once told me, "dust2 is were all the smurfs and hackers lurk"

Id recommend cache and season (if season ever gets put back in)
0 Frags +

if anyone in here is mge/dmg hmu :)
btw if u can't deal with a adolescent edgy teenager don't play with me

if anyone in here is mge/dmg hmu :)
btw if u can't deal with a adolescent edgy teenager don't play with me
0 Frags +

alanny hmu, i used to be in dmg then deranked, so many silvers in mge now cant even play it

alanny hmu, i used to be in dmg then deranked, so many silvers in mge now cant even play it
0 Frags +

literally my first game of dust2 as soon as I got LE had a blatant waller fuck that map

literally my first game of dust2 as soon as I got LE had a blatant waller fuck that map
0 Frags +

y dust2 is pointless in mm, attracts all the retards

cache is effectively the new dust2 in terms of popularity and funfactor

y dust2 is pointless in mm, attracts all the retards

cache is effectively the new dust2 in terms of popularity and funfactor
0 Frags +

Cache/mirage > inferno > overpass/nuke > cobble >>>>>> office > new train >>>>>>>>> dust2

Cache/mirage > inferno > overpass/nuke > cobble >>>>>> office > new train >>>>>>>>> dust2
-5 Frags +

Dust2>mirage>cache>nuke>inferno>>>>>>all else

Dust2>mirage>cache>nuke>inferno>>>>>>all else
0 Frags +

Mirage cache queue makes you the best player

Mirage cache queue makes you the best player
1 Frags +

not playing mm > playing mm

not playing mm > playing mm
0 Frags +

play dust2 if you want to play against cheaters and smurfs. also if people around LE-Supreme wanna play hmu

play dust2 if you want to play against cheaters and smurfs. also if people around LE-Supreme wanna play hmu
0 Frags +
sky_play dust2 if you want to play against cheaters and smurfs. also if people around LE-Supreme wanna play hmu

only map i know well enough to consistently get 25+ frags on, everything else im p average

[quote=sky_]play dust2 if you want to play against cheaters and smurfs. also if people around LE-Supreme wanna play hmu[/quote]
only map i know well enough to consistently get 25+ frags on, everything else im p average
0 Frags +

add me

add me
0 Frags +

i haven't queued d2 in a year, and i don't plan anytime soon
cobblestone is still stupid af, overpass is really fun
mm is really fun and easy with all the vac waves recently, getting back into it, won 10 of my last 12 games on supreme, couple months ago half of them would have cheats if you soloq

i haven't queued d2 in a year, and i don't plan anytime soon
cobblestone is still stupid af, overpass is really fun
mm is really fun and easy with all the vac waves recently, getting back into it, won 10 of my last 12 games on supreme, couple months ago half of them would have cheats if you soloq
0 Frags +

im nova 1 if anyone wants to play with me

im nova 1 if anyone wants to play with me
0 Frags +

mg2/mge hmu

mg2/mge hmu
0 Frags +

I TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND QUEUED INFERNO AND THE OTHER TEAM HAD A SPINBOTTER GG NO RE,
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/714162695970507544/C7741000D7645AEE826DB1D94FF50D14387D50F7/

I TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND QUEUED INFERNO AND THE OTHER TEAM HAD A SPINBOTTER GG NO RE,
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/714162695970507544/C7741000D7645AEE826DB1D94FF50D14387D50F7/
1 Frags +

i didn't know people actually cheated at that rank

i didn't know people actually cheated at that rank
1 Frags +

Ya I was GN3/4 for like 2 weeks and saw 0 cheaters

Ya I was GN3/4 for like 2 weeks and saw 0 cheaters
0 Frags +

q'd cache/mirage 5 games, dropped 25~ frags each game, lost each game, i think im just going to play cevo

q'd cache/mirage 5 games, dropped 25~ frags each game, lost each game, i think im just going to play cevo
0 Frags +
Jetzq'd cache/mirage 5 games, dropped 25~ frags each game, lost each game, i think im just going to play cevo

cevo is arguably just as bad as regular ingame MM, except for 128 tick servers

[quote=Jetz]q'd cache/mirage 5 games, dropped 25~ frags each game, lost each game, i think im just going to play cevo[/quote]
cevo is arguably just as bad as regular ingame MM, except for 128 tick servers
0 Frags +

CEVO has quite a few cheaters relative to ESEA too

CEVO has quite a few cheaters relative to ESEA too
0 Frags +

if u wanna be eagle play nuke, inferno, and mirage and hope u start CT

if u wanna be eagle play nuke, inferno, and mirage and hope u start CT
-1 Frags +

I topscore in faceit but in still unsure about esea pugs

I topscore in faceit but in still unsure about esea pugs
0 Frags +
KhakiJetzq'd cache/mirage 5 games, dropped 25~ frags each game, lost each game, i think im just going to play cevocevo is arguably just as bad as regular ingame MM, except for 128 tick servers

cevo servers tend to rubber band for me and their client makes my game crash/lag at times.

kounterpartsI topscore in faceit but in still unsure about esea pugs

faceit pugs are like nova tier, esea pugs are actually filled with mostly decent players.

[quote=Khaki][quote=Jetz]q'd cache/mirage 5 games, dropped 25~ frags each game, lost each game, i think im just going to play cevo[/quote]
cevo is arguably just as bad as regular ingame MM, except for 128 tick servers[/quote]

cevo servers tend to rubber band for me and their client makes my game crash/lag at times.

[quote=kounterparts]I topscore in faceit but in still unsure about esea pugs[/quote]

faceit pugs are like nova tier, esea pugs are actually filled with mostly decent players.
0 Frags +

if anyone is around mg2/mge, hmu

if anyone is around mg2/mge, hmu
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.