Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
are you a big organizer when it comes to inventory
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

do you like to keep your tf2/csgo inventory neat or organized a lot

for me i prefer to keep my inventory as neat as possible (weapon order, alphabetical)
etc

also when i get dropped cases it scares me as it ruins my tf2 or cs inventory

do you like to keep your tf2/csgo inventory neat or organized a lot

for me i prefer to keep my inventory as neat as possible (weapon order, alphabetical)
etc

also when i get dropped cases it scares me as it ruins my tf2 or cs inventory
5 Frags +

i press the sort by class button so 50/50

i press the sort by class button so 50/50
3 Frags +

whenever I find anything or buy/sell something, i just hit "sort by class."

whenever I find anything or buy/sell something, i just hit "sort by class."
2 Frags +

I have backpack pages dedicated to hats and weapons for one or two classes per page, except for Pyro which has something like five, going on six, pages right now. Before the class pages, I have three or so pages set aside specifically for weapon drops and metal, so I can keep the clutter to a minimum and I can go months without needing to clean. Those free Backpack Expanders from the Australian Christmas events really came in handy for this. :O)

I have backpack pages dedicated to hats and weapons for one or two classes per page, except for Pyro which has something like five, going on six, pages right now. Before the class pages, I have three or so pages set aside specifically for weapon drops and metal, so I can keep the clutter to a minimum and I can go months without needing to clean. Those free Backpack Expanders from the Australian Christmas events really came in handy for this. :O)
12 Frags +
GeosusI have backpack pages dedicated to hats and weapons for one or two classes per page, except for Pyro which has something like five, going on six, pages right now. Before the class pages, I have three or so pages set aside specifically for weapon drops and metal, so I can keep the clutter to a minimum and I can go months without needing to clean. Those free Backpack Expanders from the Australian Christmas events really came in handy for this. :O)

fucking pyro mains

[quote=Geosus]I have backpack pages dedicated to hats and weapons for one or two classes per page, except for Pyro which has something like five, going on six, pages right now. Before the class pages, I have three or so pages set aside specifically for weapon drops and metal, so I can keep the clutter to a minimum and I can go months without needing to clean. Those free Backpack Expanders from the Australian Christmas events really came in handy for this. :O)[/quote]

fucking pyro mains
SizzlingStats
4 Frags +

I use Jengerereerersr's item manager to manage all of my tf2 item managing needs.

From Jenger himself:
"The item manager is the finest piece of software to grace our processors. With cutting edge technology like a custom OpenGL 1.2 [March 16, 1998]-powered rendering pipeline and basically everything happening on one thread, it's all you'll ever need." -Jengerer, May 24, 2015

Jengerer's Item Manager
Current release is v0.9.9.9.9.9.9.5.3, but I hear v1.0 is coming out soon...never.

I use Jengerereerersr's item manager to manage all of my tf2 item managing needs.

From Jenger himself:
"The item manager is the finest piece of software to grace our processors. With cutting edge technology like a custom OpenGL 1.2 [March 16, 1998]-powered rendering pipeline and basically everything happening on one thread, it's all you'll ever need." -Jengerer, May 24, 2015

[url=http://www.jengerer.com/item_manager/]Jengerer's Item Manager[/url]
Current release is v0.9.9.9.9.9.9.5.3, but I hear v1.0 is coming out soon...never.
14 Frags +

i dont give a shit

i dont give a shit
0 Frags +

Who even has time to do this?

Who even has time to do this?
0 Frags +

sort by type

idgaf

sort by type

idgaf
0 Frags +

yes organized

My backpack

Notice my backpack # on Outpost. (when i saw this i was flipping balls)

i lost a lot of time trading :(

yes organized

[url=http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/42020]My backpack [/url]

Notice my backpack # on Outpost. (when i saw this i was flipping balls)

i lost a lot of time trading :(
0 Frags +

As a medic main, as long as I have access to my four mediguns, I'm okay.

As a medic main, as long as I have access to my four mediguns, I'm okay.
0 Frags +

i havent hit that sort button in like almost a year, so no

i havent hit that sort button in like almost a year, so no
0 Frags +

Every page used to be for one class, organized by item type, then a few extra pages for misc assortment.

Then I said fuck it and "sort by class". Never going back.

Every page used to be for one class, organized by item type, then a few extra pages for misc assortment.

Then I said fuck it and "sort by class". Never going back.
0 Frags +

Don't even use inventory page so can't be bothered.

Don't even use inventory page so can't be bothered.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.