Completed
DATE
Sunday, Jun 7th
TIME
3:15 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Sideshow, Mike & DavidTheWin to bring you this ETF2L Season 21 powered by Tt eSPORTS Premiership stonker. Gullywash and Pro Viaduct will play host to the current number two and three teams in Europe. First impressions would see that Viaduct will heavily favour Reason with wltrs being a consistent performer on the sniper rifle and HYS having a pretty poor track record on the map. ShaDowBurn could be TLR's ace up the sleeve though if he can use evasive manoeuvres to open up the Reason flank. Ignoring the maps and going on a player by player basis these two teams do seem very evenly matched. Probably give SDB the edge over zoob and skeej over Serotone, but it looks neck and neck everywhere else. Individual performances probably won't be the deciding factor here, it's a battle of play styles! The considered and patient plays of Reason Gaming clashing with the full throttle aggression that The Last Resort have been trying to harness this season. What a high level spectacle!

ETF2L Match Page | ETF2L Standings | saloon.tf | fraac's rankings | Cast audio
ETF2L S21 Premiership Week 3: Reason Gaming vs. The Last Resort
9 Frags +

\ BibleThump / WLTRS TAKE MY ENERGY \ BibleThump /

\ BibleThump / WLTRS TAKE MY ENERGY \ BibleThump /
2 Frags +

I'm hoping for the Herr_P sniper on Viaduct.

I'm hoping for the Herr_P sniper on Viaduct.
3 Frags +

this is your preview of the top teams playing each other, all the rest of it happens at the end of the season

Reason to take it

this is your preview of the top teams playing each other, all the rest of it happens at the end of the season

Reason to take it
3 Frags +

Gonna be hype game https://saloon.tf/match/416/

Gonna be hype game https://saloon.tf/match/416/
4 Frags +

A Y O G U R L

A Y O G U R L
10 Frags +

http://strawpoll.me/3110669/

http://strawpoll.me/3110669/
11 Frags +

Hafficool > NiCO

Hafficool > NiCO
20 Frags +

herr_p probably wont be able to make the game
reason denied all mercs so far (me, zebbosai, nukkye & kiler4fun)
kiler hasnt even played since last season and doesnt snipe, I dont understand it

herr_p probably wont be able to make the game
kiler hasnt even played since last season and doesnt snipe, I dont understand it
5 Frags +

L
O
L

L
O
L
2 Frags +

I am dissapoint

I am dissapoint
3 Frags +

also this game isn't really that important, both these teams should still probably get into the playoffs regardless of the winner

also this game isn't really that important, both these teams should still probably get into the playoffs regardless of the winner
11 Frags +

CLASSIC REASON GAMING #ripjukebox

CLASSIC REASON GAMING #ripjukebox
-1 Frags +
tonythetigerreason denied all mercs so far (me, zebbosai, nukkye & kiler4fun)

I don't see whats wrong with this. zebbo nukkye and kiler4fun are all top top level scouts. Dunno why they won't allow that tonythetiger shitter though.

[quote=tonythetiger]
[/quote]

I don't see whats wrong with this. zebbo nukkye and kiler4fun are all top top level scouts. Dunno why they won't allow that tonythetiger shitter though.
20 Frags +
tonythetigerherr_p probably wont be able to make the game

m8 I got dat sick pyro offclass, what u talking about

[quote=tonythetiger]herr_p probably wont be able to make the game
kiler hasnt even played since last season and doesnt snipe, I dont understand it[/quote]
m8 I got dat sick pyro offclass, what u talking about
2 Frags +

LOL my post on stream, I feel honoured

LOL my post on stream, I feel honoured
11 Frags +

-

-
20 Frags +

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ Hey Reason, here's a merc for you. ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ Hey Reason, here's a merc for you. ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
27 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/ghYBmdG.png

1,035 viewers, it's very rare when regular week ETF2L Matches get so many, average is like 500

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ghYBmdG.png[/img]

1,035 viewers, it's very rare when regular week ETF2L Matches get so many, average is like 500
13 Frags +

KANKERZOOI

KANKERZOOI
11 Frags +

Seriously though, to me Herr_P just solidified himself as a fucking legend of this game in that match. God damn.

Tomorrow's headlines: Angry Swede runs off train; 33 dead

(also #calledit)

Seriously though, to me Herr_P just solidified himself as a fucking legend of this game in that match. God damn.

Tomorrow's headlines: Angry Swede runs off train; 33 dead

(also #calledit)
15 Frags +

Reason denying mercs to give TLR the extra 10% they need to win and to quote HYS "fucking assholes"

Reason denying mercs to give TLR the extra 10% they need to win and to quote HYS "fucking assholes"
16 Frags +

"FUCKING ASSHOLES" - HYS 2015

"FUCKING ASSHOLES" - HYS 2015
16 Frags +

"YOu're all *** cunts" - Herr_P 2015

"YOu're all *** cunts" - Herr_P 2015
12 Frags +

Hi, I'm skeej! *drops uber*

Hi, I'm skeej! *drops uber*
9 Frags +

Video On Demand is now demandable.

Video On Demand is now demandable.
2 Frags +

-

-
5 Frags +

Also regarding the post-match interviews: if one of the perks for donating to get SDB and NiCO over is a TLR jersey I am so, so very down for that

Also regarding the post-match interviews: if one of the perks for donating to get SDB and NiCO over is a TLR jersey I am so, so very down for that
0 Frags +

where and when can i donate to get shadowburn to lan

where and when can i donate to get shadowburn to lan
6 Frags +

Fundraiser is being worked on right now, it'll be advertised widely once it's up don't worry! AMS is working on a sick movie to introduce it and they have awesome perks :D

Fundraiser is being worked on right now, it'll be advertised widely once it's up don't worry! AMS is working on a sick movie to introduce it and they have awesome perks :D
2 Frags +

history repeats itself

history repeats itself
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.