Upvote Upvoted 107 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
10 Tips By Stultus
posted in Off Topic
79 Frags +

10. Dress for Success
First thing to get a girl: You need to get their attention. Women love men with good taste, and you will be the most classy kid on the block. Remind her that chivalry is not dead; wear a blazer and a fedora with dress pants when you’re out hunting. Remember though that you’re not trying to hunt them, but trying to seek a potential mate. Be a peacock, not a coyote.

9. Experience First
Experience is key. How can you get a girlfriend if you don’t even know how a girl works? You need to research them—extensively. Wikihow is a great source of free advice on the basic steps:

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girl-to-Like-You

Another great article is how girls get guys:
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Guy-to-Notice-You

Know your enemy, before you engage them.

8. Get To Know Her
The best way, however, is to get to know her. Know her hobbies, ask her friends about her, add her on Facebook and get to know her before she knows you. Only then can you be the perfect boyfriend for her. Join her clubs or sports or whatever. Make sure that she doesn’t find out about your extensive research though, otherwise you’ll come off as a creep and you’ll never be able to proceed. Either establish yourself as a friend or go straight to the next step.

7. Be Helpful
Everyone appreciates people who look out for them. And you’re going to look the shit out for her. Be her shining knight that waits for her every need; make her feel like a princess.

Examples:
http://i3.dealtwith.it/i/n/e92b5b4e64f25c09c200b3e2dfe038e8/friendzone-makeup.jpg
http://i4.dealtwith.it/i/n/7d330097004209e1d5914b82f61ce69a/1%203.png

6. Care for Her
But don’t only look out for her physical needs. You need to be there for her for everything. Go with her through the hard times, so you can deserve her for the good times. Be her emotional boyfriend before you become her actual boyfriend. That way you can seamlessly transition from one to the other; plus things won’t be awkward when you do become her boyfriend.

5. Picture Time
By now she should be more than comfortable enough to be in a picture with you. This is also a great time to make your mark on her and make sure that no one else goes for her. Look intimidating in your pictures so that other male specimens know what tough shit you are. A classy man might be hiding a gun or may even be in the Mob; you never know when someone looks as good as you’re going to look in your photos.

4. The Phone Number
This is probably the second hardest step to do. You need her phone number. Make up some excuse to get her number like you need it for homework or something and then start to text her like mad. As soon as you get her number, call and/or text her to show her that you got her number and it’s working fine. After that try to text her at least once a day with “good morning! :)” (the smiley face is essential) or “Good night! :).” This will build up your relationship levels to near astronomical heights.

3. Moving In
Now you’re pretty much set. Start asking to watch movies, go out to the library, go bowling, things like that to build up your relationship levels. If you’re uncomfortable, go out with friends. Try not to get into the inescapable chasm that is the friendzone. Flirt while you’re on these “mini-dates,” which is probably the best thing you can do to stay out of the friendzone. Don’t let her pay for anything, always pick up the tab.

2. The Killshot
Ask her out for dinner. Cross your fingers on this one. If she says yes, after dinner (after you pay of course) ask her to start “going steady.” You’re going to need all the luck you can get.

1. Never Give Up
If, for some reason, these tips (not necessarily in order) did not manage to get you the girl of your dreams, never give up. Maybe she was not ready or you rushed things a little too fast. Don’t give up on her otherwise your dreams will never come true. Keep at it (her)!

10. Dress for Success
First thing to get a girl: You need to get their attention. Women love men with good taste, and you will be the most classy kid on the block. Remind her that chivalry is not dead; wear a blazer and a fedora with dress pants when you’re out hunting. Remember though that you’re not trying to hunt them, but trying to seek a potential mate. Be a peacock, not a coyote.

9. Experience First
Experience is key. How can you get a girlfriend if you don’t even know how a girl works? You need to research them—extensively. Wikihow is a great source of free advice on the basic steps:

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girl-to-Like-You

Another great article is how girls get guys:
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Guy-to-Notice-You

Know your enemy, before you engage them.

8. Get To Know Her
The best way, however, is to get to know her. Know her hobbies, ask her friends about her, add her on Facebook and get to know her before she knows you. Only then can you be the perfect boyfriend for her. Join her clubs or sports or whatever. Make sure that she doesn’t find out about your extensive research though, otherwise you’ll come off as a creep and you’ll never be able to proceed. Either establish yourself as a friend or go straight to the next step.

7. Be Helpful
Everyone appreciates people who look out for them. And you’re going to look the shit out for her. Be her shining knight that waits for her every need; make her feel like a princess.

Examples:
http://i3.dealtwith.it/i/n/e92b5b4e64f25c09c200b3e2dfe038e8/friendzone-makeup.jpg
http://i4.dealtwith.it/i/n/7d330097004209e1d5914b82f61ce69a/1%203.png

6. Care for Her
But don’t only look out for her physical needs. You need to be there for her for everything. Go with her through the hard times, so you can deserve her for the good times. Be her emotional boyfriend before you become her actual boyfriend. That way you can seamlessly transition from one to the other; plus things won’t be awkward when you do become her boyfriend.

5. Picture Time
By now she should be more than comfortable enough to be in a picture with you. This is also a great time to make your mark on her and make sure that no one else goes for her. Look intimidating in your pictures so that other male specimens know what tough shit you are. A classy man might be hiding a gun or may even be in the Mob; you never know when someone looks as good as you’re going to look in your photos.

4. The Phone Number
This is probably the second hardest step to do. You need her phone number. Make up some excuse to get her number like you need it for homework or something and then start to text her like mad. As soon as you get her number, call and/or text her to show her that you got her number and it’s working fine. After that try to text her at least once a day with “good morning! :)” (the smiley face is essential) or “Good night! :).” This will build up your relationship levels to near astronomical heights.

3. Moving In
Now you’re pretty much set. Start asking to watch movies, go out to the library, go bowling, things like that to build up your relationship levels. If you’re uncomfortable, go out with friends. Try not to get into the inescapable chasm that is the friendzone. Flirt while you’re on these “mini-dates,” which is probably the best thing you can do to stay out of the friendzone. Don’t let her pay for anything, always pick up the tab.

2. The Killshot
Ask her out for dinner. Cross your fingers on this one. If she says yes, after dinner (after you pay of course) ask her to start “going steady.” You’re going to need all the luck you can get.

1. Never Give Up
If, for some reason, these tips (not necessarily in order) did not manage to get you the girl of your dreams, never give up. Maybe she was not ready or you rushed things a little too fast. Don’t give up on her otherwise your dreams will never come true. Keep at it (her)!
1 Frags +

10/10

10/10
51 Frags +

11. make cool blue banners of her face with creepy text and lens flare

11. make cool blue banners of her face with creepy text and lens flare
2 Frags +

I'm wet.

I'm wet.
-1 Frags +

http://imgur.com/

http://imgur.com/
0 Frags +

stultus

i love you

stultus

i love you
0 Frags +

inspirational.

inspirational.
2 Frags +

<3

<3
-7 Frags +

What Is Dealtwith.it?! Is That Some Sort Of New Meme Sharing Site?

What Is Dealtwith.it?! Is That Some Sort Of New Meme Sharing Site?
2 Frags +

hownew.ru

hownew.ru
0 Frags +

love guru

love guru
-1 Frags +

or you can just go see all those sexy singles in your area.

or you can just go see all those sexy singles in your area.
0 Frags +

Bravo Stultus.

Bravo Stultus.
2 Frags +

12. Don't overdo it. Just because you get her number does not mean you're soulmates. Your texts to her texts should be a 1:1 ratio- if it gets above 5:1, you're officially a stalker.

12. Don't overdo it. Just because you get her number does not mean you're soulmates. Your texts to her texts should be a 1:1 ratio- if it gets above 5:1, you're officially a stalker.
5 Frags +
Kip12. Don't overdo it. Just because you get her number does not mean you're soulmates. Your texts to her texts should be a 1:1 ratio- if it gets above 5:1, you're officially a stalker.

dam yo you got high standards

anything above 1:10 is desperate af

[quote=Kip]12. Don't overdo it. Just because you get her number does not mean you're soulmates. Your texts to her texts should be a 1:1 ratio- if it gets above 5:1, you're officially a stalker.[/quote]

dam yo you got high standards

anything above 1:10 is desperate af
2 Frags +

I tried to be a grump today but then I read this thread.

I tried to be a grump today but then I read this thread.
0 Frags +

Stultus... is awesome~

Stultus... is awesome~
3 Frags +

Go out for drinks if you're of age. Lowers tensions for the first meeting

Go out for drinks if you're of age. Lowers tensions for the first meeting
24 Frags +

How to Get a Guy to Notice You

1) Walk in front of him

How to Get a Guy to Notice You

1) Walk in front of him
-1 Frags +

Key things to keep in mind:

Use your body as a communication tool
We're physical creatures and if you want to get her interested in you sexually, you sure as hell aren't going to charm her into bed with only wit. Use light taps on the shoulder when emphasizing points, give her hugs, keep strong eye contact when talking to her.

Don't be an emotional tampon

Girls are really talkative while guys bond through doing activities. Know how you get classified as just another friend for the girl? You're always there to listen to her emotions. It's good to care about people but you need to show her that you're a man who's interested in her. Not doing so is an easy way of getting friend zoned.

Don't be a white knight at her service
If you comply to her every request, you seem overeager to please her and win her attention. She's going to be thinking, I guess people don't really like him since he's bending over for me.

Be confident and learn how to lead
Take charge of situations and act like you do. People like to be inspired and to follow people who have natural charisma. If you ask her for her number, do so in a confident tone and not like a meek little bitch. If you want to take her out on a date, say at x time we're going to blah blah blah. Don't ask.

You're the prize to be won
Sure you're interested in her. But she should qualify herself to you. You're a great catch. What makes her so special compared to all the other girls out there? By keeping this mindset, you remain confident and you don't put her on a pedestal. Tangentially, live an interesting lifestyle. No one wants a guy who simply plays video games. It's fine to have an interest in it (hey, I play it too) but have other motivations out there in life. Pick up a sport, read some books, go work out, have a plan in life.

That's all for now.

Key things to keep in mind:

[b]Use your body as a communication tool[/b]
We're physical creatures and if you want to get her interested in you sexually, you sure as hell aren't going to charm her into bed with only wit. Use light taps on the shoulder when emphasizing points, give her hugs, keep strong eye contact when talking to her.
[b]
Don't be an emotional tampon[/b]
Girls are really talkative while guys bond through doing activities. Know how you get classified as just another friend for the girl? You're always there to listen to her emotions. It's good to care about people but you need to show her that you're a man who's interested in her. Not doing so is an easy way of getting friend zoned.

[b]Don't be a white knight at her service[/b]
If you comply to her every request, you seem overeager to please her and win her attention. She's going to be thinking, I guess people don't really like him since he's bending over for me.

[b]Be confident and learn how to lead[/b]
Take charge of situations and act like you do. People like to be inspired and to follow people who have natural charisma. If you ask her for her number, do so in a confident tone and not like a meek little bitch. If you want to take her out on a date, say at x time we're going to blah blah blah. Don't ask.

[b]You're the prize to be won[/b]
Sure you're interested in her. But she should qualify herself to you. You're a great catch. What makes her so special compared to all the other girls out there? By keeping this mindset, you remain confident and you don't put her on a pedestal. Tangentially, live an interesting lifestyle. No one wants a guy who simply plays video games. It's fine to have an interest in it (hey, I play it too) but have other motivations out there in life. Pick up a sport, read some books, go work out, have a plan in life.

That's all for now.
9 Frags +

#20 So basically, be an asshole? I guess that's a good strategy if you're interested in girls with emotional problems who enjoy getting treated like shit.

FearlessIf you want to take her out on a date, say at x time we're going to blah blah blah. Don't ask.

Holy shit if someone did that to me I'd never talk to him again.

#20 So basically, be an asshole? I guess that's a good strategy if you're interested in girls with emotional problems who enjoy getting treated like shit.

[quote=Fearless]If you want to take her out on a date, say at x time we're going to blah blah blah. Don't ask. [/quote]

0 Frags +
FearlessKey things to keep in mind:

Use your body as a communication tool

Don't be an emotional tampon

Don't be a white knight at her service

Be confident and learn how to lead

You're the prize to be won

That's all for now.

Should be a great way to actually keep a relationship lol

[quote=Fearless]Key things to keep in mind:

[b]Use your body as a communication tool[/b]
[b]
Don't be an emotional tampon[/b]

[b]Don't be a white knight at her service[/b]

[b]Be confident and learn how to lead[/b]

[b]You're the prize to be won[/b]

That's all for now.[/quote]

Should be a great way to actually keep a relationship lol
3 Frags +
swiper#20 So basically, be an asshole? I guess that's a good strategy if you're interested in girls with emotional problems who enjoy getting treated like shit.
FearlessIf you want to take her out on a date, say at x time we're going to blah blah blah. Don't ask.

No-- be her partner, not her slave.

[quote=swiper]#20 So basically, be an asshole? I guess that's a good strategy if you're interested in girls with emotional problems who enjoy getting treated like shit.

[quote=Fearless]If you want to take her out on a date, say at x time we're going to blah blah blah. Don't ask. [/quote]

Holy shit if someone did that to me I'd never talk to him again.[/quote]

No-- be her partner, not her slave.
9 Frags +

Stultus, you will one day find a beautiful girl who likes to be creeped upon constantly. She's out there, man! Just keep creepin', and never stop.

Stultus, you will one day find a beautiful girl who likes to be creeped upon constantly. She's out there, man! Just keep creepin', and never stop.
2 Frags +

video games

video games
-2 Frags +
swiper#20 So basically, be an asshole? I guess that's a good strategy if you're interested in girls with emotional problems who enjoy getting treated like shit.

I wasn't being very clear. When I say don't ask, don't ask for what you should do on the date not if she's willing to come along. Don't say "what do you think we should do now?" Be spontaneous and have ideas ready.

I fail to see where I come off as an asshole. I never said treat her wrong or disrespect her. Being an emotional tampon is different from being someone who is willing to listen to her yet holding your ground.

Being in a relationship changes the nature of the situation but you have to be able to win her heart first. If you act like any other random guy who hits on her or simply act like any of her other female friends, guess what? You'll be treated like just another one of them. Like I said, that's how you get friend zoned.

Being in a relationship is give and take. If you constantly give to her, and not get anything in return while expecting something, you're eventually going to be manipulated by someone who is heartless.

[quote=swiper]#20 So basically, be an asshole? I guess that's a good strategy if you're interested in girls with emotional problems who enjoy getting treated like shit.

Holy shit if someone did that to me I'd never talk to him again.[/quote]

I wasn't being very clear. When I say don't ask, don't ask for what you should do on the date not if she's willing to come along. Don't say "what do you think we should do now?" Be spontaneous and have ideas ready.

I fail to see where I come off as an asshole. I never said treat her wrong or disrespect her. Being an emotional tampon is different from being someone who is willing to listen to her yet holding your ground.

Being in a relationship changes the nature of the situation but you have to be able to win her heart first. If you act like any other random guy who hits on her or simply act like any of her other female friends, guess what? You'll be treated like just another one of them. Like I said, that's how you get friend zoned.

Being in a relationship is give and take. If you constantly give to her, and not get anything in return while expecting something, you're eventually going to be manipulated by someone who is heartless.
4 Frags +

here's how you do it

http://youtu.be/Dl-qCEX8xuA

here's how you do it

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Dl-qCEX8xuA[/youtube]
0 Frags +

Stultbro, you're like 3 days late. What am I gonna do with all these roofies now?

Stultbro, you're like 3 days late. What am I gonna do with all these roofies now?
3 Frags +

After reviewing these strategies I'm pretty sure

http://i.imgur.com/2MQ4paa.gif

After reviewing these strategies I'm pretty sure [img]http://i.imgur.com/2MQ4paa.gif[/img]
18 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/91njM9G.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/91njM9G.jpg[/img]
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.