This guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzAB26E-Gc&feature=player_embedded

best sniper ever, no?

This guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzAB26E-Gc&feature=player_embedded

best sniper ever, no?
23 Frags +

the headshot on that scout rofl i would have just quit

also is this guy legit? i feel silly asking but some of these shots look weird as fuck

the headshot on that scout rofl i would have just quit

also is this guy legit? i feel silly asking but some of these shots look weird as fuck
27 Frags +

that's a good question, kirby, that is a real good question indeed

that's a good question, kirby, that is a real good question indeed
14 Frags +

blood, time to left click on that "invite to group" button

blood, time to left click on that "invite to group" button
45 Frags +

no joke, but i dont know if I have the trigger finger to get that invite out fast enough, I should really set up a bot for such things

no joke, but i dont know if I have the [i]trigger[/i] finger to get that invite out fast enough, I should really set up a [i]bot[/i] for such things
3 Frags +

I think it's funny that even though they play customs like Gullywash and Snakewater, that Korean comp. TF2 still plays Well haha.

I think it's funny that even though they play customs like Gullywash and Snakewater, that Korean comp. TF2 still plays Well haha.
6 Frags +
kirbythe headshot on that scout rofl i would have just quit

which one

[quote=kirby]the headshot on that scout rofl i would have just quit
[/quote]

which one
4 Frags +

i meant the first one but iseewhatyoudidthere

i meant the first one but iseewhatyoudidthere
10 Frags +

what pugs is he playing in exactly? the guys in them dont look like they know what they are doing to me idk. they all run in straight lines and dont strafe in the air either. yes it does look like he cheats

what pugs is he playing in exactly? the guys in them dont look like they know what they are doing to me idk. they all run in straight lines and dont strafe in the air either. yes it does look like he cheats
16 Frags +

Maybe you could get james "blackfoger" larsen to help you with those group invites.

Maybe you could get james "blackfoger" larsen to help you with those group invites.
20 Frags +

0:07 either he means to bodyshot the med, or that is trigger bot
1:04 why doesnt he shoot medic (can he see idle soldier behind mid point?)
2:56 that is some fine aiming

but it is a frag vid, so take that with a grain of salt. Something about the vid just seems to rub literally everyone I show the wrong way. Apparently though he is a top korean player (for what that is worth), he also asks me to be in AA everyday.

0:07 either he means to bodyshot the med, or that is trigger bot
1:04 why doesnt he shoot medic (can he see idle soldier behind mid point?)
2:56 that is some fine aiming

but it is a frag vid, so take that with a grain of salt. Something about the vid just seems to rub literally everyone I show the wrong way. Apparently though he is a top korean player (for what that is worth), he also asks me to be in AA everyday.
7 Frags +

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzAB26E-Gc&feature=player_embedded&t=1m57s

This shot stood out to me, since I don't think any player can react as fast as he did when the door opened. It's entirely possible that he just guessed when the scout would open it and got lucky though.

edit: Actually the door might've been opened when he shot and closed immediately after, I'm too tired to tell haha

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzAB26E-Gc&feature=player_embedded&t=1m57s

This shot stood out to me, since I don't think any player can react as fast as he did when the door opened. It's entirely possible that he just guessed when the scout would open it and got lucky though.

edit: Actually the door might've been opened when he shot and closed immediately after, I'm too tired to tell haha
0 Frags +

ask him to stream his scrims

ask him to stream his scrims
3 Frags +

I was given a demo, so I should really watch that before passing judgement

http://www.mediafire.com/?n8igip6mu8ziod3

that is the link if anyone is interested

I was given a demo, so I should really watch that before passing judgement

http://www.mediafire.com/?n8igip6mu8ziod3

that is the link if anyone is interested
0 Frags +
krakowask him to stream his scrims

what do u think that will do?

[quote=krakow]ask him to stream his scrims[/quote]

4 Frags +

I don't think any sort of bot is used by this guy after watching it twice. Maybe that just makes me gullible, but w/e.

I don't think any sort of bot is used by this guy after watching it twice. Maybe that just makes me gullible, but w/e.
21 Frags +
BLoodSire Apparently though he is a top korean player (for what that is worth)...

we have a Korean scene?

[quote=BLoodSire] Apparently though he is a top korean player (for what that is worth)...[/quote]
we have a Korean scene?
7 Frags +
dashtmBLoodSire Apparently though he is a top korean player (for what that is worth)...we have a Korean scene?

we have scenes in a whole lot of areas. the NA and Euro scenes are just noticeably a lot bigger, and then there's australia which is okay in size. isn't there a comp. tf2 scene in africa?

[quote=dashtm][quote=BLoodSire] Apparently though he is a top korean player (for what that is worth)...[/quote]
we have a Korean scene?[/quote]

we have scenes in a whole lot of areas. the NA and Euro scenes are just noticeably a lot bigger, and then there's australia which is okay in size. isn't there a comp. tf2 scene in africa?
0 Frags +
sherman_gluckkrakowask him to stream his scrims

if hes legit and his computer is capable of streaming, he should be able to have these moments of brilliance without using external programs.

sheep from au has streamed before and his aim is just as nuts as it is in his frag compilations

[quote=sherman_gluck][quote=krakow]ask him to stream his scrims[/quote]

what do u think that will do?[/quote]

if hes legit and his computer is capable of streaming, he should be able to have these moments of brilliance without using external programs.

sheep from au has streamed before and his aim is just as nuts as it is in his frag compilations
5 Frags +

0:51 Koreans have a Harbleu as well?

dashtmBLoodSire Apparently though he is a top korean player (for what that is worth)...we have a Korean scene?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POyEgl-85XA

0:51 Koreans have a Harbleu as well?
[quote=dashtm][quote=BLoodSire] Apparently though he is a top korean player (for what that is worth)...[/quote]
we have a Korean scene?[/quote]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POyEgl-85XA[/youtube]
4 Frags +
panzerkampfwagenMaybe you could get james "blackfoger" larsen to help you with those group invites.

for the people who don't get this joke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l7eR2ViyYM

[quote=panzerkampfwagen]Maybe you could get james "blackfoger" larsen to help you with those group invites.[/quote]
for the people who don't get this joke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l7eR2ViyYM
0 Frags +

I think he's just incredible.

I think he's just incredible.
-5 Frags +

His flicks are super fucking weird. Never seen someone who flicks and then looks back to the place they were originally aiming at the same speed as the flick.

His flicks are super fucking weird. Never seen someone who flicks and then looks back to the place they were originally aiming at the same speed as the flick.
-5 Frags +

I don't even think he's cheating, literally all the scouts he headshots are walking in straight lines. Also those soldiers "strafe" like europeans.

Kind of cool that there is actually a Korean comp scene, but I guess in retrospect those guys can't resist being the best at everything.

Also for what it's worth I think asking to join an invite-only group is kind of embarassing

I don't even think he's cheating, literally all the scouts he headshots are walking in straight lines. Also those soldiers "strafe" like europeans.

Kind of cool that there is actually a Korean comp scene, but I guess in retrospect those guys can't resist being the best at everything.

Also for what it's worth I think asking to join an invite-only group is kind of embarassing
-5 Frags +

holy fucking shit that video...... oh wait nvm hes korean ofc hes good x_X

holy fucking shit that video...... oh wait nvm hes korean ofc hes good x_X
15 Frags +

I am watching his demo (with the glow plug-in) he does not appear to be cheating, rather very very good...more on this in a bit

I think what looks most funky in the vid is the way his headshots connect, seems sped up or something. Most snipe vids (go watch some) don't look like that. But the good news is, the demo is looking clean, and it isnt like he is sucking it up either so...

STAY TUNED

I am watching his demo (with the glow plug-in) he does not appear to be cheating, rather very very good...more on this in a bit

I think what looks most funky in the vid is the way his headshots connect, seems sped up or something. Most snipe vids (go watch some) don't look like that. But the good news is, the demo is looking clean, and it isnt like he is sucking it up either so...

STAY TUNED
3 Frags +

personally i think it makes it really biased when you're actually looking at him thinking he cheats before you even watch something because the tf2 demo system blows, so these are just my observations based on the 4:30 that i watched of the frag vid (because people normally don't put clips of them missing in frag reels :V)

from what i saw, it looked like he walls or something based off of the fact that he ran into the wall twice and scoped in or just stays paused staring at the wall at two points that i saw in the video (this could also be explained by him just waiting on comms or typing to someone on steam friends for a second or two lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzAB26E-Gc#t=4m13s

the headshot attempt on the medic appearing from behind the crates at 4 minutes 15 seconds looks like either he has one of the fastest reaction times ever, he guessed that someone would appear at that moment and fired, or he could see through the crates and fired and that's basically when i stopped watching altogether :V

esentially i thought that he was just really good at killing scouts, and most of the first 2 minutes seems to be against the same scouts over and over again, but he plays against a lot of others as the movie progresses so i have no idea~

edit: my bottom-line is that i don't think he cheats, and judging people on their frag movies is dumb because you don't know the timespan of the videos or how consistent x person is or if the people they are playing against are any good

personally i think it makes it really biased when you're actually looking at him thinking he cheats before you even watch something because the tf2 demo system blows, so these are just my observations based on the 4:30 that i watched of the frag vid (because people normally don't put clips of them missing in frag reels :V)

from what i saw, it looked like he walls or something based off of the fact that he ran into the wall twice and scoped in or just stays paused staring at the wall at two points that i saw in the video (this could also be explained by him just waiting on comms or typing to someone on steam friends for a second or two lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzAB26E-Gc#t=4m13s

the headshot attempt on the medic appearing from behind the crates at 4 minutes 15 seconds looks like either he has one of the fastest reaction times ever, he guessed that someone would appear at that moment and fired, or he could see through the crates and fired and that's basically when i stopped watching altogether :V

esentially i thought that he was just really good at killing scouts, and most of the first 2 minutes seems to be against the same scouts over and over again, but he plays against a lot of others as the movie progresses so i have no idea~

[b]edit:[/b] my bottom-line is that i don't think he cheats, and judging people on their frag movies is dumb because you don't know the timespan of the videos or how consistent x person is or if the people they are playing against are any good
8 Frags +

looks like he is using the sniper script which gets rid of the borders when scoped in

Edit: Nvm I just saw the demo part at the end, it's just the mouse accel doing the work

looks like he is using the sniper script which gets rid of the borders when scoped in

Edit: Nvm I just saw the demo part at the end, it's just the mouse accel doing the work
1 Frags +

is this in 54fov? it looks weird as hell for some reason

is this in 54fov? it looks weird as hell for some reason
3 Frags +

its as if he just uses like 1 inches with accel and never does anything but flick and hits every flick ever

its as if he just uses like 1 inches with accel and never does anything but flick and hits every flick ever
1 2 3 4 5
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.